• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Z45 Turntable will not Rotate

DarrenDolman

In an attempt to fix a jerky turntable I tried to calibrate the joysticks and set the thresholds. Now the turntable will not turn and the alc500 gives an error code of 43 - 15. Turntable Rotate flow control valve. Value too low. The turntable works correctly from Ground Control. Can anyone tell me what this error code specifically refers to?
Thanks.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The title header shows forklifts and telehandlers so there might be some confusion as to what you are working on. Perhaps a photo of the machine might help to garner some responses.

DarrenDolman

Sorry. It is a Genie Z45 boom lift. I did not see another forum section dedicated to these type machines but doing a search brought up links to similar machines in this particular section of the forum.

Moonlite

In an attempt to fix a jerky turntable I tried to calibrate the joysticks and set the thresholds. Now the turntable will not turn and the alc500 gives an error code of 43 - 15. Turntable Rotate flow control valve. Value too low. The turntable works correctly from Ground Control. Can anyone tell me what this error code specifically refers to?
Thanks.
It says frozen at zero or neutral. I would try to recalibrate again.