• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Youtubes - On The Grind For 1000 Subs

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
Nicely done!
Especially when you don't have to worry about 8 657's, a H20 trk, an 834, a D9L, a 660 BG and the soils guy... I kinda miss those days. Regardless, nicely done. Keep em comong.!

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
My wife liked the music... I had to show her that this was not the Sahara tent at Coachella, but a tractor video on HEF.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The music was my question as well. Did you find it anywhere special? Nice set up on the visuals.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
A true yarn. In the late 90's I was operating a Hitachi EX100 with a knuckle boom and a Powertilt hitch which had just come on the market here in Oz. I got sent to a council job where they upgrading a road and the foreman was a scone doer( bad tempered) The machine had been delivered overnight and the truck only left 1 bucket, a 5ft wide mud bucket. Anyway the foreman says, I want an open drain dug along side the road and it has to be 2ft wide on the bottom. No worries, I can do that. Foreman, but your bucket is 5ft wide, you can't sit on the road and dig it and there's no room between the drain and the fence , you'll have to get the other buckets. She'll be right I says I'll do the job with this bucket and about that time his face is getting really red. Tell you what while tring to calm him down, if I can't do this job with this bucket I won't bill you but if I can you give me 6 weeks work. Its a deal so I put the digger on line tilted the bucket to the max and dug the drain. From then on we had an excellent working relationship

TrentNz

A true yarn. In the late 90's I was operating a Hitachi EX100 with a knuckle boom and a Powertilt hitch which had just come on the market here in Oz. I got sent to a council job where they upgrading a road and the foreman was a scone doer( bad tempered) The machine had been delivered overnight and the truck only left 1 bucket, a 5ft wide mud bucket. Anyway the foreman says, I want an open drain dug along side the road and it has to be 2ft wide on the bottom. No worries, I can do that. Foreman, but your bucket is 5ft wide, you can't sit on the road and dig it and there's no room between the drain and the fence , you'll have to get the other buckets. She'll be right I says I'll do the job with this bucket and about that time his face is getting really red. Tell you what while tring to calm him down, if I can't do this job with this bucket I won't bill you but if I can you give me 6 weeks work. Its a deal so I put the digger on line tilted the bucket to the max and dug the drain. From then on we had an excellent working relationship

I can only imagine the response haha, a tilt hitch back then would have been rarer than hens teeth.

I still get funny looks for having a tiltrotator

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I can only imagine the response haha, a tilt hitch back then would have been rarer than hens teeth.

I still get funny looks for having a tiltrotator
it's amazing, tiltrotators are common az in Europe. The quick hitch and powertilt were invented by Jack Blaney, Auckland, New Zealand hence the name JB POWERTILT. :D