• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Work Vid

Tiny

Out of boredom this last week I tried to stick a vid together . I had a ton of pictures of this job and this is about half of them .

New UMKC building in downtown Kansas City . Took a 150 ton hydro to set a second half of a walkway to the hospital across the street .

This is all new to me . Its not done by a pro .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbqUzMvPzDw

qball

Occupation
local 150 operator
beautiful work, tiny.

gostr8r

Occupation
Full time crane operator for Crane Rental Corp sin
Nice work, nice video production and it looks like it took some good control to get around the building on the left and out in line to make the connection. All that with a butt load of deflection staring down at you! Good music too. Wifey loves her AC/DC!

Tiny

The music worked great .The operator Jack and the tune being Big Jack ..You have to understand that Jack Is pretty reserved in not bragging about what hes done or how big a rig he's run .

I enjoy working around him . I sent a CD with this home with him and just said its crane pic's . I have to wait til Tuesday to see what he thinks .

Last edited:

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
The music worked great .The operator Jack and the tune being Big Jack ..You have to understand that Jack Is pretty reserved in not bragging about what hes done or how big a rig he's run .

I enjoy working around him . I sent a CD with this home with him and just said its crane pic's . I have to wait til Tuesday to see what he thinks .

Me thinks "Jack" is gonna get a helluva laugh outa this one. Nice production work Tiny. ;)

mitch504

great video production, and very impressive crane operating, enjoyed it very much once I found the mute button! :D