• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Why the maze?

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums daCat. We try to make it easy it to post, what did you find difficult?

Delmer

I don't think anybody is allowed to reply to for sale posts if that was the issue. You might have to post once more (three posts) to be able to use the PM feature to contact the other gentleman.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Delmer is correct. The For Sale forum can not be replied to and we have our PM system set up where you must have 3 posts to use it for the security of our members. This helps to prevent someone sending spam to your inbox.

kshansen

Occupation
Retired Mechanic in Stone Quarry
dacat,

I know where you are coming from seems every forum has different rules and ways to do things. That being said this is one of the easiest ones this guy has dealt with and the various controls and rules seem to keep just about all the junk out while still being easy to use. The biggest problem I have is there is so much information about a wide range of things I spend too much time reading just for fun. I'm sure you have noticed lots of posts about 580s.