• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Why Does Everyone Hate Spicer Trans?

Truck Shop

Yup. View attachment 249731
Mine is GMC Top Kick. 1990. Other engines, GMC switched to the then current pickup cab. The 3208 & a few other engines they stayed with the 1973-1987 square body pickup cab. There is a lot of extra stuff surrounding it, you have to look close to recognize the pickup cab.
It's quite sporty empty, reasonably adequate loaded, but hitch a trailer carrying an 18000 LB backhoe behind it, it gets slow.

That piece of earth moving equipment on your trailer isn't chained down.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
Although, that one is a family heirloom. It was my Grandfather's. When my father was still using it, & I wasn't yet a father, I bought the most expensive wheelbarrow I could find. Told Mrs. B. it was a pretty, new wheelbarrow. It'd serve as our indoor wood rack. By the time Seth came along, I figured there'd be a tragedy, built a wooden rack we still use. That wheelbarrow is long gone, my grandfather's has held up fine. I believe on its second tire since 1939.