• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

who makes a good wireless a2b

stumper120

Ok men, I need to retrofit my old grove with a wireless a2b, and maybe someday a boom angle indicator and load cell, looks like crane smart has the setup. any ideas what it cost and how well it holds up. I also looked at a just a2b system from liftek seems to have a rugged switch but is only a dedicated a2b.. pros, cons any other suggestions.

dbl612

Occupation
crane operator
have installed several cranesmart load cell systems-bulletproof and nice people to work with. PAT makes a good wireless a2b system that is available through most grove dealers.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Years ago I installed several Greer systems that incorporated a2b, boom angle and load cells. Everybody wondered how long the batteries lasted and I had a couple of customers say a little over three years. That company probably got bought out cause I don't get ad material from them anymore.

Tiny

No clue who's stuff is the best but the company used crane smart , they set out in the weather on the boom trucks inside on the rigs

Attachments

• 8 5  10 009R.jpg
    8 5 10 009R.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 334