• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what

heavylift

c1d983ab-55f2-424f-bc35-f9d1438ec9ab_W615H615.jpg

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Well...ain't that just too cool. :cool2

Kinda funny looking though...almost looks like it should have some forks on the front of it. :tong

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
That is one of those city cranes. I looked at four or five down in Texas some years ago. I think the ones I looked at were Demag. You can get them with some different top ends. I've seen man baskets that just plug onto the ends.

The issue with those units was the bridge formula. The axle spacings were not quite right and the owner could only take them to certain places. The ones I looked at could be used in Texas but not California.

They are very handy in that it does not take much to move and set them up. One end of the city in the mourning, reset to transport mode and make another one or two picks before the end of the day.