• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what pics of equipment do you want to see??

bigdig

Occupation
part time contractor/landscaper
Website that features forestry and construction equipment

I came across a French website that features forestry, demolition, and heavy equipment. Some great shots of equipment in action. (Not as good as Pullpan's, but good.) Check it out. On the home page scroll down the left column and click on Forets. Each of the folders on the left side of the page feature an assortment of European construction projects and lists the equipment used on each project. Go to http://photostp.free.fr/ the site is called
Photos d'engins detravaux Publics

OilPatch

Awesome pics Pullpan.... there's a lot of the stuff I run on here, and I mean the actual equipment not just the type... It's hard for me to get any shots now, they don't allow cameras on site now... once again, great shots.... keep 'em coming

nedly05

Heres a bad pic of moving our 490. I wish camera phones took nicer pics!

Attachments

• GMC and 490 (Small).jpg
    GMC and 490 (Small).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2,100

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Awesome pics Pullpan.... there's a lot of the stuff I run on here, and I mean the actual equipment not just the type... It's hard for me to get any shots now, they don't allow cameras on site now... once again, great shots.... keep 'em coming

Daggumit.....I missed one. :eek:

Welcome to HEF OilPatch! :drinkup

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Here is a sand coloured deere. Not a 330 but a 230...:eek:

Taken at Kandahar, Afghanistan some years ago.;)

Attachments

• us deere2.jpg
    us deere2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2,039

DLMKA

How about some more pipelayer pics, I'm interested in pics while working in different applications.