• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what pics of equipment do you want to see??

Wolf

Got any good shots of the equipment doing building demolition?

Got any good shots of the equipment doing building demolition?

Would like to see that . . .

Jeff D.

9420pullpan said:
i have soo many pics but i dont kow what to post......

I'm partial to pictures of trucks hauling equipment,but also like the BIG stuff working the open pit mines.:thumbsup

Jeff D.

"Just ask and you shall receive."

Thanks Pullpan!!:thumbsup

The picture of the two peterbuilts riding tandem with the one truck on their beds must have been taken in the very town I do business.Virginia MN.

It's a big mining town,and the sign showed Hwy53 and Hwy169,which is where those two highways intersect.

I would've liked to see that when it rolled through town.

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Great pictures as always:yup

Let's see just how good you are:bouncegri Would you happen to have any Dynahoe pictures?

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
Your pictures are always the best. I like them all. You add a lot of flavor to this site. Keep up the great work. Thanks for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

Wulf

I love the pics... I'm sorry but I can't help but get a buzz out of seeing the pics of the machines with mechanical failures like broken booms and frames... I think they call the effect 'schadenfreude':naughty