• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what pics of equipment do you want to see??

Countryboy

Last pics of an interesting harvester for the swamp.......

PWCE designed and built the prototype Swamp Thing for a logging company in Georgia. They can use it on both land and water.

Customized Features

Designed to cut down trees on dry land and in swampy areas.
Carries 200,000 pounds on solid ground and 100,000 pounds while floating .
Radio remote controlled within 200 feet.
Dumping system has 4 multi-staged cylinders.
Logs are unloaded by rolling off the side of the machine.
Carrier is equipped with lights for working at night.
Swamp Thing can turn around within its own length.
The Swamp Thing is powered by two Caterpillar 300 HP diesel engines.

SWAMP2.jpg

SWAMP1.jpg
link

Countryboy

Nice pics CB! Hey whats that avatar you got there? Is that the new redneck flag?

I think the redneck flag has a couple stars on it. :D

It actually symbolizes being a member of a Fire Department, since the stripe is red. A blue stripe would be for Law Enforcement, silver stripe would be Corrections, green stripe would be EMA and Purple stripe would be Chaplin or Coroner. :professor

I know you've seen tags on the front of vehicles with the stripes. They were originally for family members of the above positions.

Lashlander

I never knew that, course I've always tried to stay away from Corrections and Law Enforcement and the Coronor.

JimBruce42

Something specific

Just cause I like being a pain sometimes, :thumbsup how about some photos of a Cat 385c LME with (trimble/cat)GPS and a big ol' bucket:popcorn:drinkup

CAT245ME

Those pics of the dual grapple skidders are very interesting, I have never seen a skidder with dual wheels before and never knew they were out there.

mitchell2905

lets see some more AG tractors pulling pans.:drinkup That is all the coal mines run around here. At one operation they are currently running a train of 45 Case quad-tracks with two 18 yard pans each. They follow right one each other (maybee 10 feet apart). They keep 4 D-11s busy pushing the dirt they haul. I'l try to get some pics sometime.

9420pullpan

lets see some more AG tractors pulling pans.:drinkup That is all the coal mines run around here. At one operation they are currently running a train of 45 Case quad-tracks with two 18 yard pans each. They follow right one each other (maybee 10 feet apart). They keep 4 D-11s busy pushing the dirt they haul. I'l try to get some pics sometime.

alright ill post some of those good ones

06_24_12.JPEG

tractor_scraper.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

9ef7542b122675f38429d54bbe.jpg

fd04334b5aea03a582b21bd9a775fbcd.jpg