• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

What is your opinion? Please reply this question freely.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF HandLogger! :drinkup

HandLogger

Occupation
Forest Land Management
Yee-Haw right back at ya!

Thanks very much for the welcome, Country Boy. I'm really looking forward to all the great reading ahead. :D

kwag82

run'em all

i have run uncomfortable ones and very nice ones mainly cause i just like running machines but i have no problem with manufacturers continuing with making the cab luxurious....too bad i cant afford the new equipment though

HandLogger

Occupation
Forest Land Management
Here's another one for you

Did you get my PM, kwag? Here's another one for you, if you know what I mean ... ;)

kwag82

handlogger

yeah i got it..thanks alot for the help! this should give me my 3 posts so I am good to go now!

MonsterToys

Comfort is King and it's on the operator to work as efficient as possible. If it has no A/C and it's 120 degrees outside, I could not produce as well. :usa