• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

what happened to welding web forum?? any members here too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labparamour

MD,

Great to see you here!
Thanks for the update.
This and WW were my two main sites for surfing...
Hope to see you back there soon.

Darryl

Roustabout9

Sparring is a useful physical training excercise. I think the word you meant was debate OMB. Johnt was and has been badgering motolife13 for some time over his secretarial skills. Moto lacks secretarial skill but has good hands and can weld, machine and has mechanic skills. Johnt gives negative advice and " is like the chaf you have to go to get the wheat". I think personal attacks are against the user agreement on that site however, it goes on all the time. Not a big deal for some but badgering and negative advice is a waste of time.

On a welding issue:

I need help welding a cast exhaust manifold that has a piece missing about the size of a silver dollar. It's from an old case 680. I'm thinking about getting a used kitchen oven in my shop for pre and post heat. Then find a piece of ? To make a fish plate. Anyone got a suggestion for what to use for fish plate or, where to find a manifold ?

Hobbytime

THERE BACK UP AND RUNNING AS OF NOW....YEAH:)...well they were, I tried to look at other posts and got bounced to the message that was showing for the last week..so I guess the bugs still need working out, but hey its promising news..

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
THERE BACK UP AND RUNNING AS OF NOW....YEAH:)...well they were, I tried to look at other posts and got bounced to the message that was showing for the last week..so I guess the bugs still need working out, but hey its promising news..

My bet is that you caused a stampede that they weren't ready for. :p:D

Hobbytime

seems to be working well now...gee I always get blamed for the stuff that goes wrong....:confused:

MinnesotaDave

I had to have Zap or DynaSteve fix my log in password.

Anyone else need the same? I'll post you guys up on the moderators board if you need help.

Fog

I did a search "What happened to weldingweb and this was one of the top results.

Hope they are back up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.