• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wear liners for komatsu hd 465

Firemanmike69

Just got finished adding 10" side boards and a wear liner in this truck. All the welding was with .045 Lincoln ultracore 71a75 dual dual shield wire, burned about 170lbs of it in total
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472727233.861058.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472727247.911020.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472727268.229968.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472727289.247887.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1472727299.480662.jpg

BlazinSS934

damn! That looks like a job from hell! Hope you had a helper, is hate to go up and down that later 47 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Those things usually travel in herds. How many more do you have to do?

Brodiesel

Occupation
My wife makes all the $$$.
Good stuff. I like the images. Reminds me when I worked at Peterson CAT, I can't weld worth a damn but we had some 777's delivered in pieces and I watched the weld shop assemble the dump beds for a few weeks, it was really cool.

Firemanmike69

damn! That looks like a job from hell! Hope you had a helper, is hate to go up and down that later 47 times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea had a helper for most of it, pretty much put a bunch of stuff at a time on a pallet and brought it up and down on the forklift
Those things usually travel in herds. How many more do you have to do?

We have two more this size, all already sold

Good stuff. I like the images. Reminds me when I worked at Peterson CAT, I can't weld worth a damn but we had some 777's delivered in pieces and I watched the weld shop assemble the dump beds for a few weeks, it was really cool.

Thanks!

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
Looks great. Always liked a job you could burn for a couple hours at a time especially in the winter.

What are you powering your LN25 with? How many hundreds of weld feet?

Firemanmike69

Looks great. Always liked a job you could burn for a couple hours at a time especially in the winter.

What are you powering your LN25 with? How many hundreds of weld feet?

Wish it was winter we had just about the two hottest weeks of the year when I was fitting and welding

We're powering the shops LN-25 with a Lincoln DC-600 and they rented my personal 12vs extreme and I ran that off one of their service trucks bobcat 250

Just about 900 weld feet.