• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tts-14

Diggerdozer

Occupation
Financial adviser, from simple straight forward fi
Does anyone in OZ know where there is a ts 14 for wrecking , a mate has one with a leg cut off at the frame , otherwise a good restorer so looking to source another machine , for parts and another runner for a job at home then preserve it along with a few other machines

Dutchman

If you are ever around Laramie Wyoming, there used to be and I believe it still there a TTS14 that belongs to a small out fit just North of town on U.S 30

mekon

Here is a satellite of what appears to be some tts-14s in a yard in SD.That place had a lot of green iron in the yard.I wish I would have been able to walk through and take pictures.

Attachments

• tts-14.jpg
    tts-14.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 795

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
that was one of the coolest vids i have ever seen! i bet those guys didnt worry about direct deposit or a 401k, and they all looked happy.

gary in CA

I asked Murl what he made operating the Euclid TSS40 and he thought it was $5.75 an hour.Murl,two of his brothers and a brother in law worked the same job on the California Aqueduct

Dutchman

I went to Laramie Wyoming to see if that TTS14 was still there. It was, but they had pulled the back can off and set them side by side. It will probably set there and rust for the rest of its life or in up scrapped!

mekon

I know these are not the Tts-14s,but I came across 3 twin bowl Terexs on a job site in Pierre.

Attachments

• terex twin1.JPG
    terex twin1.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 589
  • terex twin2.JPG
    terex twin2.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 600
  • terex twin3.JPG
    terex twin3.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 581

durtmvr

Occupation
Currently Finish Blade Operator, Previously Genera
Here is a satellite of what appears to be some tts-14s in a yard in SD.That place had a lot of green iron in the yard.I wish I would have been able to walk through and take pictures.

I wonder if those are actually TTS14s. I measured the bowls and they look to be about the size of a TTS24? Cool that you could pick that off of Google Earth though.

durtmvr

Occupation
Currently Finish Blade Operator, Previously Genera

After some research I found out that that company's name is A G E Corp 704 W Highway 14/34 , Fort Pierre, SD - 57532 - 5753 near Tecumseh St Near Highway 14. Why don't you give them a call and ask to walk around and take some pics. Couldn't hurt. Their phone number is: (605) 223-2732

frusso

I wonder if those are actually TTS14s. I measured the bowls and they look to be about the size of a TTS24? Cool that you could pick that off of Google Earth though.

Good morning! Here go the models aready! Thanks for pictures! All of you help me a lot!!!!
001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG