• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Trojan 4000

Anti74

Hi is there anyone that know the specs on a Trojan 4000 with a detroit 8V71 ? I have buy one and restore it to a rather good shape

Anti74

Thanks for the answer, but the engine is in good condition so i will not overhaul it now, but i would like to have some specification on the machine, weight, lift capacity
Best regards

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
You can find that info by doing a Google search on the internet. Just search for "Trojan 4000".

Anti74

It seems to be impossible to find any info about that wheelloader, i have download service and parts book but there is no info there

Anti74

Sorry but those books are for newer loaders, my is a 1977 with serial number 40-1124, i did find the rigt such book for my loader but there are no specifications exept for parts and oil types and volumes :(

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
The specs on a brochure, even on a newer machine, are going to be in the range of your machine. That is likely the best that anyone can do for you.

Anti74

Hi, does anyone know where i can buy seal kits to the tilt cylinders and maybe to the lift cylinders on my Trojan 4000 ? It’s much easier than tear apart one so they can measure and manufacture them

Rustyfender

Occupation
Equipment operator
I got steering cylinder seal kits for my 2000 at the local hydraulic shop, I had to tear mine apart so they could order the correct ones.

skyking1

Hi, does anyone know where i can buy seal kits to the tilt cylinders and maybe to the lift cylinders on my Trojan 4000 ? It’s much easier than tear apart one so they can measure and manufacture them
It would be great if they guessed right, but your best bet is to take it apart and do as @Rustyfender did. They probably don't need to make them, just measure up what you have.