• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Tl130 no float

angelo p

I have a 2006 Takeuchi tl130 I have no float or horn I checked relay have power going in but float or horn will not work change relay still nothing

TJkin

heymccall, I'm just a DIY and use this machine for home use. I haven't had any time to dedicate to this issue but hoping to get to it soon.​

Would love to fix this but I need help understanding where I'd place the jumper wire? Do I get 12v from the battery and place it somewhere?​

skata

Lift the cab, find float solenoid. Unplug it. Put volt meter on connector, turn key to on, press float button. See what your meter says.

mks

Occupation
None currently
You need to find the arm float relay and positively identify the LW wire that connects to the relay.
I would look on the back side of the relay panel with battery positive cable disconnected, no unnecessary excitement. Mark the slot that the LW resides in with relay removed.
Then jump from from battery positive to the slot that the LW is in with relay removed and listen for solinoid click.
A fused jumper would be good.
I would have the bucket flat on the ground.

Last edited:

heymccall

Digging deeper, the float relay is integrated into a "triple relay" assembly.
The same relay(s) I talk about resoldering in my various other takeuchi threads.
Part number 1711900062
Screenshot_20231024-015136_Drive.jpg

heymccall

This thread is one of them.

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
I didn't want to do the sodering thing. I did find a relay 1711900062 at my Takeuchi dealer. I needed two of them. The actual relay is a BE31-107. I found the same relay from a Gehl Dealer online. Gehl part number

180730 Relay.​

Relay located in the front footwell behind access plate. You don't need to lift the cab. Part is under $100.00

Heymccall, many thanks for your all your continued help on this site!