• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thumb kits?

Ryan Hutto

I sell multiple brands- it really depends on the kind of quality the customer wants. I sell everything from undercarriage parts all the way up to cabs and engines. there are definitely cheaper options and then the beefier more expensive
options. depends on what he's doing with the excavator.

Vetech63

OK, Its looking like an HKX kit comes with everything I will need including the thumb button handle. They are letting me buy it direct from them at a cost of $7200.00 (not quite as bad as I anticipated). It is approximately 10-14 days to be shipped to me once I order it. I will have to hire out the bracket welding as the last few years I haven't been able to weld more than 45 minutes without getting a migraine headache that can last for days. The small tubeline brackets I can handle. I appreciate all the advise and will update the installation here from start to finish once I have the approval.