• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Thought yall might like these BIG ONES

nedly05

Sorry Squizz! I have poked around in the Lonely Friday thread a little bit, while it too is a great thread I just thought that countryboy deserved a little recognition for this one. No offense intended my friend...I am headed to Lonely Friday next!

TO ALL HEF MEMBERS:

My last post in this thread was not meant to degrade any other threads or hurt any feelings, I really enjoy this thread, and I wanted to commend countryboy! I appologize if I have hurt any feelings, that was not what I intended!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Ya gotta be careful nedly. Squizzy may come off as a bit rough around the edges, but he's really a very sensitive soul... :crying

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Sorry Squizz! I have poked around in the Lonely Friday thread a little bit, while it too is a great thread I just thought that countryboy deserved a little recognition for this one. No offense intended my friend...I am headed to Lonely Friday next!

No fences taken.....but I have reversed into a few:eek:

We just have to keep CB in line...don't want him getting a big head ya know:cool:

And anyways...you have just fallen victim to my new forum occupation. You see Hi-jacking has become old hat (everybody is doing it) and I've become redundant....so I've come up with a new passtime...its called Re-Jacking...this is where you hi-jack a hi-jacked thread over to another thread which is actually irralevent to the pre-hi-jack topic...or is otherwise a thread that has been hi-jacked but not yet re-jacked cause then you can re-jack the hi-jack or....:confused: ....OH well...something like that..:rolleyes:

Has anybody got some pics of really big things??

Electra_Glide

nedly05 said:
I would like to take a quick second to shoot some props to countryboy for this thread, It's gotta be one of, if not the coolest I've ever seen on HEF.
What!!!....how can you say such a thing???....you obviously haven't read the "Lonley Friday" thread......full of great pics and really useful information:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :D :pointhead

Ok...yep...well done CB:cool:

While both of these threads are notable, my personal favorite is the "Big load and haul" thread.

Joe

PSDF350

Alco, it seems that Ford will have to plead the fifth on the matter as it seems he has gotten himself in a bit of trouble. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't look too much into his ramblings though, as your question would have brought on a steady flow of manure which would not be of any contribution to this or any thread.

On a more positive note, would you have any interesting pics to contribute to my thread? Unfortunately, down south in the states we don't get to see to much of the Oil Sands. :drinkup

Till you just said it I didn't know he was banned. All's I can say about time. I am glad the master of everything doer of nothing is gone. Hope this isn't just isn't a vacation.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Squizzy said:
You see Hi-jacking has become old hat (everybody is doing it) and I've become redundant....

Actually, the entire hijacking process is about to be automated and outsourced. Everytime a new spammer registers, Google will search the internet for other forums that the spammer has joined, and select a random post from one of that forum's threads, and it will be posted here, in a randomly selected thread (using Countryboy's account).

Like this:
http://bb.acacamps.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=003176;p=1#000000--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what is the funniest thing you have ever heard a camper say? for me it was when i was leading a group 0f 7-9 year olds swimming and i looked over and saw one little boy taking giant bites out of the foam swimming noodles, when i asked him what he was doing, he just looked at me and said. "the purple ones taste like grape and the orange ones taste like orange!" then i asked about the blue and he said it tastes like foam, go figure.

and:
http://pianosociety.com/new/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1125

Some of my family and friends are always asking me which is more difficult, the Hungarian rhapsody no .2 or the polonaise in A flat major (after hearing me playing them both and thinking im struggling i bet hahaha). I'm not really sure, id say the Rhapsody but i have been playing the polonaise for quite a while longer, what are your thoughts?

I have only learnt under a 1/2 or so of the Hungarian rhapsody so far (not brilliantly though-ive only been playing it for a few weeks though), and i was wondering if i should learn the Horowitz-Liszt version instead. Anyway THANKS!

I'm really looking forward to this, as I'm sure it will result in much more efficient and frequent hijackings, and bring up many subjects that we might otherwise never think to discuss. :drinkup

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
(using Countryboy's account).

:eek: My HEF petty cash account hasn't even been activated yet and you already have me buying stuff. You better have a purchace order for that Mr. Digger......:cool2

Jeff D.

Actually, the entire hijacking process is about to be automated and outsourced. Everytime a new spammer registers, Google will search the internet for other forums that the spammer has joined, and select a random post from one of that forum's threads, and it will be posted here, in a randomly selected thread (using Countryboy's account).
I'll never be able to stay ahead of him in post count now!!:Banghead

Hey, maybe they could automate the "new member welcome" too. Countryboy has to put too much work into combing through all the post in search of the new guys under the current system.;)

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
My HEF petty cash account hasn't even been activated yet and you already have me buying stuff. You better have a purchace order for that Mr. Digger......

Just use your personal credit card, and the company will reimburse you. (Anybody ever been told that at work?) :rolleyes:

On edit:

I'll never be able to stay ahead of him in post count now!!

Maybe you could make posts saying good riddance to all the spammers? That would probably put you ahead of me...

Last edited:

Countryboy

Occupation
I would like to take a quick second to shoot some props to countryboy for this thread, It's gotta be one of, if not the coolest I've ever seen on HEF. So many awesome pics, and awesome links. Also props to the rest of you guys that added great pics and links to contribute to this threads greatness!! AWESOME

Thanks for the kind words but I just put it out there, yall made it work. :drinkup

What!!!....how can you say such a thing???....you obviously haven't read the "Lonley Friday" thread......full of great pics and really useful information:rolleyes:

Ok...yep...well done CB:cool:

:mad: I expect every single bit of glory, that you stole, back in its original fashion immediately. If everybody just went around stealing glory then nobody would have it........or would everybody have it.

REGARDLESS........Thanks. :D

Now who's gonna be the whippin post? :eek: Its not gonna be me is it? :spaz

Hmmm......guilty conscience? :confused: :D

You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Countryboy

Occupation
Hey, maybe they could automate the "new member welcome" too. Countryboy has to put too much work into combing through all the post in search of the new guys under the current system.;)

Watch it now, thats my majority "Posts" revenue generator. Its like having a "Posts" spending account. :D

Just use your personal credit card, and the company will reimburse you. (Anybody ever been told that at work?) :rolleyes:

:umno That happened one time but I learned my lesson. :nono

alco

Alco, it seems that Ford will have to plead the fifth on the matter as it seems he has gotten himself in a bit of trouble. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't look too much into his ramblings though, as your question would have brought on a steady flow of manure which would not be of any contribution to this or any thread.

On a more positive note, would you have any interesting pics to contribute to my thread? Unfortunately, down south in the states we don't get to see to much of the Oil Sands. :drinkup

Well then, I did see that it said banned, but I thought it said that a while ago and then I though I saw him posting again. I guess I need to pay more attention. Sorry bout that.

I have tons of pics, anything in particular anybody wants to see? They aren't all mine, but I can post a bunch of them anyhow........I dun got permission!

The coker move that was shown earlier only had pictures up to a certain point. I have some pics here of the move north of town. The night shots didn't turn out well, sorry.

Brian

Attachments

• 017r.jpg
    017r.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 040r.jpg
    040r.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 055r.jpg
    055r.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,530

alco

Here are a few more of the coker move.

Brian

Attachments

• 075r.jpg
    075r.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,557
  • 091r.jpg
    091r.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,575
  • 097r.jpg
    097r.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1,556

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Well then, I did see that it said banned, but I thought it said that a while ago and then I though I saw him posting again.

Not all bans are permanent. But it gets closer each time.

Great Pics, BTW!

Jeff D.

Maybe you could make posts saying good riddance to all the spammers? That would probably put you ahead of me...
No, I've a better idea! I'm gonna make a "one size fit's all" form reply post, and I'll just fill in the blanks to reflect a suitable response for whatever the previous post was about.

Something like this maybe:
Thanks ( insert users name here) for the ((a) picture (b) information (c) rude response) !

I'll ((a) use (b) consider (c) disregard ) what ((a)you said (b)you posted a picture of (c)you stink!)

Have ((a)a nice day (b)a crappy day (c) that's right "you stink!") (insert smilie(a) :) (b) :notworthy (c):mad:

Jeff D.
and I'll just use it for every new post.

I'll stay ahead of you then Countryboy.:cool2

Jeff D.

Thanks alco for the (a) picture !

I'll (b) consider what (b)you posted a picture of.

Have (a)a nice day:)

Jeff D.

Hey, it works!!:rolleyes:

Countryboy

Occupation
Thanks alco for the (a) picture !

I'll (b) consider what (b)you posted a picture of.

Have (a)a nice day:)

Jeff D.

Hey, it works!!:rolleyes:

Spammers have automated replies. If you used your automated reply then the Automated HEF Spammer Control (Digger) might ban you accidentally. :beatsme

On Edit: Thanks for the finale of pics Alco. :drinkup

You have my "permission" to post anything you find of interest here. You've already posted lots of pictures of things that are new to me and I would appreciate more. :thumbsup

Last edited: