• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

The Energizer Bunny

petepilot

I might try these... But I hate most of them when the customers abusive driver blows them out a week later. And I set them to where they barely work unless you have a strong leg. Had one guy bring me a truck 3 times and swore the brake didn't work. I got in, fired it up and slipped it into gear several times with no problems. The driver got angry and said "no,no,no, that's not the problem". We had a bit of a language barrier here.
I finally said "Show me". We ended up going for a drive? Then he shows me he's trying to use the clutch brake to upshift. I called his boss and told him don't send that guy back to me.
dontcha just luv em:D

DMiller

Occupation
Cheap "old" Geezer
Was in a shop O'Fallon MO when saw my first Puzzle Piece two piece with roll pins. NOT a joy to get the old three section junk from the Clutch shops OUT but even less joy to get hands in there to set the roll pins. They worked OK but if someone got aggressive POP and they were gone. Had a local CO that made a serious strong one piece with glued on lining, we installed quite a few of those on clutch installs, only ever changed any of those when replaced the clutch again would gouge input shafts but the owners did not seem to care.