• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130-Problems-Wont Move

Grestil

I have a tl150 with some electrical problems. I've got everything pinned down except drive. If anyone could hook me up with a service manual I will tell stories of your greatness to my children.
My email is deadgrestil@yahoo.com.

Grestil

Thank you for the schematic. I really appreciate it.

"I see!", said the blind man.

Jonboy90

IhI a tl140 that died one day while putting bolting the relay panel back on. I have checked everything I know to check and everything appears to be fine except I am not getting power to the coil on the stop solenoid relay. Since these wires tie into the main harness I have not been able to trace them back any further. I can jump put a jumper on the wires on the contact side of the relay and machine will function normal minus killing all safety features. It also has had a problem for quit some time with the battery charge light flashing but alternator was charging fine and machine has new battery. Also the hour meter recently stopped working so are my problems coming from the display panel. Another question is in the print is the controller the display in cab or the box on the rear left of machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Glen Bushur

I just bought a TL 140. When it is first started, it will go forward fine but will only back up with the left side. The right side sticks until you work it back and forth several times then it pops loose and runs fine the rest of the day. Any ideas what to check would be appreciated. If it is still possible to get the service manual emailed that would be awesome as well.
glenbushur@yahoo.com

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I just bought a TL 140. When it is first started, it will go forward fine but will only back up with the left side. The right side sticks until you work it back and forth several times then it pops loose and runs fine the rest of the day. Any ideas what to check would be appreciated. If it is still possible to get the service manual emailed that would be awesome as well.
glenbushur@yahoo.com
The brake in the finale drive may not be releasing . Need check the pressures .I will email the manual books .

Ronnblaze

Ok my turn. Recently fixed my power wire to the ignition. Now no controls at all. 05 ctl 70. Relays are clicking. What next? Where does it go from there? If a manual is available I could sure use it. Email is wrenchdog2000@yahoo.com

stng_96

Here for this same issue. My CTL60 was doing fine, and actually just completely stopped while I have a tree on the grapple. Starts and runs fine, but no hydraulics or movement. Also notice that the cluster is not working. I have done the normal relay tapping and checked all fuses. Lap bar switch is bypassed. Anyone have the service manual they can send? Anyone found a clean answer for this seemingly common problem?

Email is tgdp77@gmail.com

milt 1

to anyone that is reading this thread years later, I hope this helps.
my relay was also bad, (2006 tl130). on mine, there are 3 of the larger relays, the one closest to the center of the machine, and it had a slightly different part number/description.
Detector Unit, see picture.
BE31-119.

When i tapped on this one, it started working.
now to tear it apart and try to resolder it.

Attachments

• 16934018081161835268948363132964.jpg
    16934018081161835268948363132964.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6