• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130-Problems-Wont Move

JD7210

I have a 2006 Takeuchi TL130 with 1400 hrs and within the past 6 months the machine starts and runs fine, but is interment when you start it and close the lap belt the machine wont move. I shut it on and off and open and close the lap belt and then it will move. Recently the machine has been sitting for a weeks. I went to start it, close the lap belt and it has no controls. If you can get it to move you have no issues, just for the last few weeks I can’t get it to move. Any help would be appreciated.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Jd7210 their is a Proximity Switch in the top right side of the lap bar.It may be sticking causing the problem .Also check the contact bar that pushes on the switch it may have gotten bent.You can rebend it with your fingers.Here is the part number for the proximity switch 1700009010.

icestationzebra

I had a similar problem. Turned out to be the relay, which I think is just in front of your feet when seated. Was a bear to find though because none of the 3 different wiring diagrams in the service manual matched the wire colors on the machine, plus they didn't show where the relay was. :Banghead

ISZ

dirtmonkey

Occupation
dozer monkey , self employed
I had the same prob. with my gehl ctl60. I changed the relay and its good to go. I dont remember which one but several of the relays take the same part # so just look and swap them around to trouble shoot. Good luck !:Banghead Oh yeah , be ready to stand on your head to unbolt the bracket !:D

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
JD7210
Let me know if you need a parts or service manual for you machine .I have it pdf form.

JD7210

toolking, Any way I could get you to send a manual to me. I tried to private messgae you but it said your inbox was full

Thanks

kuangqy

Occupation
engineer
the takeuchi ssl is hard to kill, but it have some trouble too. I like it very much and need the manual to know more. can you help me? I can share other things to you, thanks!

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
perficut
What model tacheuchi manual are you looking for?Let me know

kuangqy
I have not heard of a takeuchi ssl what is it?I am sure I have the manual for it.

Last edited:

kuangqy

Occupation
engineer
TL130 Rubber Track Loader. Yes, takeuchi have not wheeled ssl. I make a mistake. we call ctl and ssl the same name in our country usually.

kuangqy

Occupation
engineer
Thanks you very much, but I do't know why I can't link the web well.
Can you send me a mail, we can communication well later. I love mechanical very much, I have a lot of photos about skid steer loader.we have a lot talk by mail maybe. my e-mail: kuangqianyou@gmail.c​om.