• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

ToyLC

Hi All,

Does anyone happen to have manuals for a 2017(or close enough year) Takeuchi TL10v2?

If so I’d really appreciate it if you could send pdf to bflanary@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.
Brad

Wibble

Hi guys, any luck on the parts and workshop manuals for this Komatsu 2003 PC160-6K S/N K34179

ToyLC

How about the parts manual for the TL10V2?

need to order the double handle at the top Of the cab door and finding the part numbers so far is not happening.

LACHAU

Cat Publication SENR3940.
You might struggle. There weren't many of them built in the first place. Sit down before you look at prices of new.
https://servicemanualpro.com/?page=products&category=9&model=M312 WHEELED EXCAVATOR
"Sit down before you look at prices of new".

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
How about the parts manual for the TL10V2?

need to order the double handle at the top Of the cab door and finding the part numbers so far is not happening.
I think I have it can email you the manual.

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Wow! That is absolutely criminal.
Considering that Cat dealer labour for a service call is currently running around $150/hour (or the equivalent in Euros) with mileage on top of that, you can save the cost of a manual the first time you DON'T have to call the dealer out to work on your machine...... Also consider the manual an investment that you can sell separately (probably for the same price you paid for it) if you ever sell the machine. My opinion - others may be available.