1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

sevice manuals

Discussion in 'Excavators' started by naheed, Jan 26, 2012.

1. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    What is your email ?

2. Nikola

Nikola Member

3. Nik54

Nik54 Member

Auto-electrician
    Gaborone,Botswana,moved back to Serbia in 2019
    Hi guys,kindly asking for SM or at least wiring diagrams for 2 O&K excavators.Both are RH6 models but one is 1990 model year with SN 88097 and another one is 1993 with SN 87066.
    Many thanks in advance

4. John7497

John7497 New Member

G'day everyone.
    I'm after a workshop manual for a Volvo EC210B.
    If nobody has one can I get a recommendation on a non dodgy website to buy it from.
    Many thanks!

5. Greystoke

Greystoke New Member

Hi,

Would anyone have a wiring diagram for the Hitachi UHO71 please.

6. jussi

jussi New Member

swedes are selling Åkerman 12B instruction and reserveparts katoloque in pdf format. check www.gremminger.se that is in swedish. price 250SKR = 20UKpound

mbreg7 likes this.
  7. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day jussi
    The H12B did not have a manual as such just a parts book maintenance manual with Schematics, I can help with some information if that helps.
    Kind regards
    Uffex

8. jussi

jussi New Member

thats gould bo so. In the past Volvo in Finland had much larger manual that the maintenance manual because most of the detailed pictures motor, starter and even the wiring of the motor compartement is missing. Are the more extensive folders available anywhere? Or do the happy owner of a Åkerman 12B have to clever enough to find somehow the images of Volvo Penta motors or starter if there is any problems? That www.gremminger.se is a manual of 197 pages which the user manual in swedish berhaps for 1978?

9. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day jussi
    I believe that Volvo construction Equipment may have made a manual if I recall it had a blue colour face page. Sorry I do not have a copy or know of where I may get this as it will be out of print.
    You could try contacting V.C.E. publication department.
    Kind regards
    Uffex

10. scorpa1

scorpa1 Member

Hi Ross, did you get a manual, i am also after

11. Nikola

Nikola Member

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone have service manual or wiring diagram for ATLAS 1604, wheel excavator from 1996?
    Thank you very much!

12. DirtyDoc

DirtyDoc New Member

Hello all,

Anyone willing to share the manuals for 2021 ASV10F compact track loader? Apologies if this is posted in the wrong location. I’m having active faults and was hopping for some weekend reading until the dealer opens on Monday.

Thanks you!

13. Bruce2019

Bruce2019 Member

Would anyone have a service manual for a Case CX180D/Sumitomo ?

14. msikkila

msikkila Member

Hi
    Looking for operator's manual/service manual for New Holland E215LC -2011 excavator. Anyone pls?

15. SlatcoAu

SlatcoAu Well-Known Member

Looking for repair manual for ZF/VOLVO PT1050/PT1051 transmission. Thanks.

16. Lakedweller

Lakedweller Member

Hi All. I'm looking for a parts manual or even catalog if there is such a thing for my 1992 Hitachi EX200LC-2. Anyone have one they can share or know where to get one?

17. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day
    A contact has a EX120-2 if that is of any help, although a recent viewing of Hiatchi manuals of that era are substandard.
    Kind regards
    Uffex

18. Francesco Di Laudo

Francesco Di Laudo New Member

Hi everyone, I have just purchased an used Bobcat 323K with 2400h of work. And it has some little problems , does anyone have service/workshop manual for this excavator. Or maybe know where to get one? Thank you vey much and sorry for my englis!
    Just in case my email is sancisco@gmail.com and the serial of my exavator is A01711594 thank you again for aby help

19. tool_king

tool_king Senior Member

road mechanic owner
    I sent you the manuals .

Last edited: Nov 20, 2021
    Nige, Francesco Di Laudo and LACHAU like this.
  20. Dale Bleckman

Dale Bleckman New Member

Hello All. Happy New Year. New member here. I just purchased a TL 240 but can't find any manuals on line. Would like to find both the operator and service manuals. My email is dbleckman@aol.com. Thanks in advance for any assistance.