• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

Cwal

Does anyone have a workshop maintenance manual for hitachi ex60urg or ex60-1 as looking for info on centre joint and both models use the same joint from what I been told. If anyone has documentation could you please forward a copy at troy.walden.2703@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Highwater

Ended up with a Cat 315L instead of the hitachi; it was beat, and the backstory the seller spun didn't seem to match the facts.

Hoping there's manuals around for this too... highwaterfarmstead at gmaildotcom

pajibson

Hoping somebody can help me out with a service manual or at least the troubleshooting section for a deutz BF4M2012. Its in a genie GTH-844, I have the genie manual and it doesn't really help with a cranks but wont start condition.
While I'm at it does anyone have a manual for a BF4M1011F too. that one lost a governor weight. Never worked on a deutz engine before this season now I have 3 of them and all with issues.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hoping somebody can help me out with a service manual or at least the troubleshooting section for a deutz BF4M2012. Its in a genie GTH-844, I have the genie manual and it doesn't really help with a cranks but wont start condition.
While I'm at it does anyone have a manual for a BF4M1011F too. that one lost a governor weight. Never worked on a deutz engine before this season now I have 3 of them and all with issues.
Emailed you BF4M1011F .

Dr.Dredge

I need a Manuel/ procedures for hydraulic pump for 1990 Linkbelt 3400 CII. Anyone have this, the dealers can't give me anything?

The right track is weak, the bucket is weak and the boom up is weak. I had the pump rebuilt, it never fixed the issue. I am looking for possibly issues that could be causing this to figure out how to fix it. The outer pump won't maintain pressure. Can't find any system set up through Linkbelt.
I need procedures for adjusting the pump. Thanks for any help.

Stafpers

Hello from Sweden!

I'm looking for a service manual for a Nissan N-40SS, I know that Hanix bought them way back, think their model where named N450-2

400585_1APAXLX23OEA11535366850.jpg

400585_2P3EMDXKIN8K01535367789.jpg

Last edited: