• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

Fordson dexta

Hi, I need an IPL and service manual for a Kobelco SK50, each fitted with a yanmar 4TNE88-YB engine. Really need help with hydraulics and electrics, but any help greatfuly received.

Thanks
Got this up and running, stuck for a couple of parts. The Jideco motor for the throttle and the stepper motor to turn the fuel off to shut down the engine. Parts list or access to any parts pages would be helpful.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Last edited:

sawdustmaker

I need a service (shop) manual for Link Belt 3400Q crawler excavator circa 1996. I have tried to find a pdf but i dont trust any of the sources. I dont mind paying for it at all but it all smells like scams. I just put in an offer on a hard copy on ebay for $150 but he didnt take it last week so i dont know that he will this week either.

I would be happy to buy a case 9040b or jcb js240 manual in the late 90s if i could get the pdf for ~$30

I need the manual, any help would be appreciated.
if anyone can tell me a serial number for a late 90s JCB JS 240 i think i can get one.
thanks all

sawdustmaker

I have no complaints for $15.

If it had cost more I might say the resolution is a little rough on the electrical schematic and that it sucks being all metric. But everything is there. All 531 pages.

I wish I had one for the link belt but I have yet to find any real differences between the machines.

BOJON

Hi, I am looking for a service manual for a Kobelco SK200LC Mark III Serial: YQ-02253.
If anyone can send me one I would greatly appreciate it.