• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

AndrewC

pajibson

AndrewC... the link you attached got me a 10 page partial pdf. I had already tried going to their website and downloading the manual but all that gave me was a 1 page pdf of the cd cover.

AndrewC

Click the model number on that page.

Edit: I tried it again and all it links is the heading of the chapter. If you call skyjack they will send you a full copy or fix the link.

Last edited:

pajibson

I did. When i put the mouse cursor over it it acted link a link and then didnt do anything. the wife pulled the html code for that page and all the links are redirected right back to the CD cover

AndrewC

It doesnt do that for me and I run an old adobe on my laptop, what it does is brings up the manual but only shows the first page of each chapter. Try updating adobe and if that doesnt work contact skyjack. They always have been helpfull to me for manuals of the product lines they bought into.

pajibson

Yeah I tried back pedaling and using an older adobe (5.0) and that at least got me the full table of contents but thats all the further I could get it to work. Wife had some choice words for the web designer that came up with that endless loop of hot links. thanks for trying to walk through it with me. Looks like I'll give them a call tomorrow.

AndrewC

Yeah I tried back pedaling and using an older adobe (5.0) and that at least got me the full table of contents but thats all the further I could get it to work. Wife had some choice words for the web designer that came up with that endless loop of hot links. thanks for trying to walk through it with me. Looks like I'll give them a call tomorrow.

That has to be one of the worst of their manuals. Usually its just a pdf but I think its an old manual that they scanded then used it on a disk then converted it to a web file. Too many steps for a simple manal. Is there anything specific you need to know?

pajibson

That has to be one of the worst of their manuals. Usually its just a pdf but I think its an old manual that they scanded then used it on a disk then converted it to a web file. Too many steps for a simple manal. Is there anything specific you need to know?

I mostly needed to look up and order some parts. Im sure somewhere along the way though i'll need a torques spec or service procedure.

pajibson

Ok got it. Thanks again for the help. FYI Fire fox didnt work either (thats what I was on last night.) You gotta go with IE and be very patient while the stuff loads. Which is exactly what the guy at sky jack told me when I called. He also said that there was infact a broken link and he notified their IT people to fix it.

happyKobelco

Hi Everyone. I am looking for Service manual for SK135SR-2. The machine prompts me an error message of 06362 which i know nuts of it. Please help me

rockfall

Hi,

Anybody has a parts and repair manual for my Cat 320C. Made in Japan. It has a 3066 Mitsubishi engine.

Thanks