• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

Rha81

I need Hitachi EX255 Service manual where is wiring diagrams...does anyone have it ?? Thanks

Bjarn

I am looking for a Komatsu PC50 MR-2 shop repair manual and a parts catalog if available. Thanks

excavator

Looking to buy a service manual for a Caterpillar 426B TLB, 5YJ serial number. Either down load, disk or paper will work. Thanks in advance.

benjam

Hi riland

I'm looking for a service manual for caterpillar wheels excavator M318 (CATOM318T8AL03440).

thanks!!

kireeee

I need service manual for Leyland 600 engine, does anyone have it ??
It's mounted on Western Austin motor grader.
Thanks

Allgood

Like one previous guy, I'm looking for a service manual for a Takeuchi TB175. Some jerkwater dealer sold me the machine with a nice hidden antifreeze leak that I need to fix properly. I tried paying for a "Service Manual" download and spent $20 for a stinking operating manual! Grr! I know how to operate the machine. I need to know how to properly make this repair. Thanks in advance!!

racerboy832

Looking for Service Manual for IHI IS40 G or Sumitomo S120 Excavator. 4-5t machine. Willing to pay for leads to get one. I already have the parts Manual.