• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

TVA

Did you use a translator, Nige?!

Being Ukrainian I understood without one. Just not sure whether it’s a Serbian or Bulgarian language.

TVA

As the poster gave his location as Bulgaria I put Bulgarian language into the translator and that's what it spat out. It seemed legit so I reposted it.
Yes. I thought it was one of those “Balkan Slavic languages”. I can understand almost everything.

TVA

Hey guys I haven't posted in this feed for awhile, here is my ever - changing online manual library. OK, there's some other crap in there, but there's a bunch of manuals. I'm always adding to it, like most recently a manual for Bobcat 632. Have at it.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8j47ujswhjdf60i/AADoMrAzChFa6Tte_wljRQNya?dl=0
Thanks! I also do work on screw compressors sometimes. Ungrateful job though - dumb operators keep bypassing safeties and burning them down, instead of fixing the leaks and cleaning the coolers.

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
I'm looking for a Deere 4045DF 150 shop manual.

Here's a link to all my online stuff if anyone wants it

Seans problems

Can anyone email me a service/repair manual for a gp-25 cat forklift? Serial number is: 5AM08659
If you have it for the engine and the chassis that would be huge, thanks.