• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

Ricardo Cotte

Thanks anyway, someone else might be able to help. This seems to be a real pain. I guess even worse for folks that have latest generation machines full of automation and emissions controls. JD has been very reluctant to provide diagnostic and repair information to their equipment end users.

And a lot of scammers luring you to buy very sub-par repair manuals which are just poor copy/paste documents put together by them.

Ricardo Cotte

Hello Tinkerer, thanks for your input. I already went there too but the website is not JD legit. It's someone giving you access to downloads that you cannot evaluate until after you paid and then you are in their hook. If you click on their "about" link or "contact" there's no information. That gives me the jitters.
John Deere has their Technical Information section bit these manuals are over $500. At least for the Test & Diagnostic manual. Either on a CD or in print form. That price point may be OK for a service facility with several of these machines. But for someone like me just using my backhoe kind of for a hobby it is quite a steep amount to pay.

Ricardo Cotte

I should have looked closer at that website.
It is in Russia.
Sorry
The web-designer did a good job of faking the JD site.
Hello Tinkerer,

No worries. I also felt initially it was a legit JD website. They are all over the place with these fake offers. I am so disappointed with the one I purchased from A++Manuals. The same scheme. They advertise these manuals by part number and all. But what you get is a watered down document with very poor quality pictures and lacking most of the important information. Then, there's no one to complain to. No address, no phone number and their term & conditions say no returns. They got me in a weak moment on a Monday morning. I was eager to do stuff on my TLB and wanted information.

Tinkerer

OEM manuals are expense, but, they are a good investment if anyone plans on doing their own work.
I equate them much like a replacement part. A necessary expense.
TM10849 is available on eBay in like new condition for $249.00. The seller has over a 1000 positive ratings.
I would buy it if I were needing one.

Seans problems

Hi everyone.
Does anyone have a service manual and parts manual for a bobcat 3400D?
S/N is: AJNU12012
It stopped going into gear while its running. I lowered the idle and it helped but if I go back any further it'll kill the engine.

Ricardo Cotte

OEM manuals are expense, but, they are a good investment if anyone plans on doing their own work.
I equate them much like a replacement part. A necessary expense.
TM10849 is available on eBay in like new condition for $249.00. The seller has over a 1000 positive ratings.
I would buy it if I were needing one.
You're right. I may have to bite the bullet and just think of it like that. On the brighter side, any repairs I may be able to perform myself and outside a JD dealer will pay more than the cost of the book in savings.
Again, this is not my livelihood. It's a hobby like having a sports boat (way more demanding in $$$) or other stuff. Only that the TLB is like a Swiss army knife and you get to do useful things with it. ☺️

treborterb

Would it be better to get the printed manual or the download PDF and is this something that is better to buy directly from ford/new holland or are the ebay versions just as good for the 555E backhoe?

Tinkerer

It is the users preference.
Printed manuals are very portable and can be available to look at when working on a machine.
Pdf versions are portable to, especially if you have a laptop computer.
If you have a printer set up you could print any part or all of a manual.

lantraxco

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have an engine rebuild manual for a S6D95L-1. It's in a morooka MST-1100 that I have with the komatsu branding. any info on final drives and transmission would be helpful too.
Also, has anyone here used "friday parts online"?
Thank you,
Sean
Don't know if I or anyone else ever responded to you, I've been "On a break" from HEF for a while. This should be the correct pump, travel motor, and final parts sheets for your machine.

Attachments

• BM22 Motor Parts.pdf
    316.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Epson_0510_21.jpg
    Epson_0510_21.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Epson_0510_22.jpg
    Epson_0510_22.jpg
    870.7 KB · Views: 3
  • PV2121 pump.pdf
    836.7 KB · Views: 1

Old iron

Hi guys. I’m looking for a parts book for my 1996 jcb 210S. If anyone has a PDF they are willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas