• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

JLuketn

I bought them for my Cat 426. It was not really worth it. They were just PDFs of some things from Cat's SIS. The resolution was not great so the photos were hard to see and it was incomplete. I got what I paid for but it was not what I was hoping for.

If you are computer literate there is a way to put SIS on a PC.

Thanks! That’s why I was afraid to pull the trigger on eBay.
I’m not really familiar with SIS, isn’t it a subscription based tool to order parts through?

edgephoto

Thanks! That’s why I was afraid to pull the trigger on eBay.
I’m not really familiar with SIS, isn’t it a subscription based tool to order parts through?

Cat SIS is their service information system. Yes it is supposed to be subscription based. There are some non-kosher workarounds.

AllDodge

What you will probably get is from someone who may have bought a manual then has scanned in every page. That is on the good side. At best its a good scan, at worst its a bad scan. Their ripping the manufacture off

AllDodge

SIS is subscription based, have not heard that one
I signed up with my LLC years ago, but the LLC has nothing to do with equipment.

moocowman

I need service and parts manuals for a 2002 Terex TX650. Can't even buy these manual from the dealer anymore. Anyone have manuals?

Hellish

Howdy fellas, I'm getting a 98 John Deere 310se soon. Unfortunately the guy who sold it doesn't have any of the manuals but I've found the operator's manual online. If anybody has the service manuals and are willing to share I'd greatly appreciate it

Joe Zhao

I am posting Caterpillar 3304-3306 Service Manual, this manual has a total of 316 pages, but this manual seems for natural gas engines - 7Y291-up and 37Y1-up - oh well, I encountered "file too large" when attempting to upload. If anyone wants it, just message me with your email address.

I am looking for the same service manual for 3304 Engine, serial: 12Z31015. This is on Caterpillar 963, serial 21Z0267x, please email to zhao.joe @ gmail .com thanks!