• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

Birdseye

Hi.

For my Case 580e backhoe electric issues, my eyes can’t read the tiny numbers on the copied .pdf wiring diagrams on the www.minnpar.com site. For fine quality and visible small print, is my only choice to buy an OEM service manual ?
0EDDE8F9-3D73-46A5-882C-7DB203FBB322.jpeg

Thanks.

Last edited:

westerner

I have an OEM hardcopy of a 580 Super K parts and service manual, but the machine is gone.
Need one? I will make you SUCH a deal....

Birdseye

Westerner, the 580k supposedly had a lot of redesign done to the 580e , so I’ll try and find the exact manual for my e , especially since I’m working on the electrical system.
But thanks for the offer !

stinky64

Occupation
big truck wrench/fixer of things
Copy on the crammed cranium....same boat brother......my parents were a lot happier when I was actually able to reassemble stuff and it worked again ....

Tinkerer

RE --- DT466
What machine or truck is it in ? They had a lot of changes in that engine through the years. The fuel pumps and turbo-chargers in particular.
I don't have a manual but I am aware of those changes.

wlhequipment

Occupation
Mechanic
RE --- DT466
What machine or truck is it in ? They had a lot of changes in that engine through the years. The fuel pumps and turbo-chargers in particular.
I don't have a manual but I am aware of those changes.
I believe it’s a DT466B, but I’m still learning the models. Mechanical pump, steel valve cover. It’s in an International 1900. I believe it’s an ‘85 or ‘86.

Tinkerer

I believe it’s a DT466B, but I’m still learning the models. Mechanical pump, steel valve cover. It’s in an International 1900. I believe it’s an ‘85 or ‘86.
With that information posted you have much better chance of finding the manual.
HEF has a sister site for trucks. You may find a manual over there. ---->
https://heavytruckforums.com/index.php

JLuketn

Has anyone order the manuals on eBay that they send out on a flash drive? I’m needing the service/repair manual for a 312c and I’m finding several in the $70 range. I don’t mind spending it but I don’t want to send the money and get ripped off.

edgephoto

Has anyone order the manuals on eBay that they send out on a flash drive? I’m needing the service/repair manual for a 312c and I’m finding several in the $70 range. I don’t mind spending it but I don’t want to send the money and get ripped off.

I bought them for my Cat 426. It was not really worth it. They were just PDFs of some things from Cat's SIS. The resolution was not great so the photos were hard to see and it was incomplete. I got what I paid for but it was not what I was hoping for.

If you are computer literate there is a way to put SIS on a PC.