• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Rivers Inlet & other Malloch & Moseley Operations

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Gordy Isacson , Sadly long time key employee of Malloch & Moseley Ed "Ike" Isacson passed away earlier this year (like sons Gordy & Garry ) he could run anything or drive anything in a Logging Camp . His son Gordy discovered a box of pictures he didn't know existed , and is sharing them with us . Malloch & Moseley Rivers Inlet , Garry Isacson standing by Volvo Rock Truck .scan002.jpgscan003.jpgscan004.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Gordy I. (Ike Isacson) Malloch & Moseley Nitinat Div. 850 Kenworth log truck , American 599 log loader , Madill 009 Steel Tower on tank carrier .scan10.jpgscan11.jpgscan12.jpg

camptramp

Occupation
Anyone know where Mike Fortin is now. Have not seen or heard his name since 1980.

Mike lives around Mill Bay . Through the transition of Malloch & Moseley , Forest Lands Industries , Hayes Forest Mike shared the road with us , switching from Off Highway trucks to Highway trucks along the way . I can't remember the exact year , but it must have been after 2000 , Mike's wife had health concerns and Hayes kept Mike working around their main yard at Duncan in case his wife needed him . I hope he is well , I left a message on his phone last year looking for pictures , he never returned the call . Another good Logging Truck driver slipping into oblivion .

camptramp

Occupation
Gordy I. (Ike Isacson) Malloch & Moseley , Nitinat Div. Gordy tells me this is the first 075 Madill loader on a Madill rubber tire carrier . Ike Isacson scan34.jpgscan35.jpgscan36.jpgran it new .

camptramp

Occupation
Gordy I . (Ike Isacson) Malloch & Moseley Nitinat Div. 1st picture two of M&M's finest Ike Isacson and Ed Pears standing by #141scan45.jpgscan46.jpgscan47.jpgscan48.jpgscan49.jpg P16 Pacific log truck .

camptramp

Occupation
Gordy I. (Ike Isacson) Malloch & Moseley Nitinat Div. , 1st picture looking down on Nitinat Lake . 2nd picture a day off with neighbour's and friends at M & M camp on Nitinat Lake , late 1970's , Ron & Bev Renshaw , Sherman Hankins & Wife , Wayne Young & Wife . 3rd picture Sherman Hankins Wife , Unknown ,Sherman Hankins , Wayne Fredericks . 4th picture left - right Bev & Ron Renshaw , 2 Girls unknown .scan60.jpgscan61.jpgscan62.jpgscan63.jpgscan64.jpg 5th picture Bruce Propp Grapple Yarder Hook Tender for M & M Logging .

camptramp

Occupation
Gordy I. (Ike Isacson) Malloch & Moseley , Nitinat Div. 1st picture is M & M log truck driver Ron Long's girl friend feeding a Whiskey Jack .scan80.jpgscan81.jpgscan82.jpgscan83.jpg