• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Reynolds out of business!

pullpans

Occupation
Owner, KD Sales & IMC Scrapers
KD Sales has been in the scraper parts business since 1987 and if any customer has issues with product please contact 1-800-533-1893 or kevin@kdsales.com

You can see by visiting our website we know scrapers!

I am unaware of scraperguys issues, but would like to know more if possible.

SPLUNK

Occupation
EQUIPMENT SALES
I have no clue who scraper guy is, but his info is way off on the quality of the parts from KD Sales, this must be an employee of PSPW because the fact is KD Sales is the oldest and largest scraper parts manufacture in the world, they are OEM providers for DEERE, CAT, and many of the scraper manufactures out there today. They get many of their parts built by the same people that built fot Reynolds before they went broke. They have external thread cylinders just like Deere or they will sale you the Reynolds cylinder if you wish. They carry over 2500 different scraper parts and even build clone models of Reynolds scrapers. They carry parts for most popular scrapers on the market today and carry parts for Reynolds scrapers that have not exsisited for 40 years. They can build any part on any Reynolds scraper to exact factory specs. They also sell direct to customers who do not have local dealers and are priced extremly competitive. They also build one of the best line of scrapers on the market with over 50 models to choose from, more than any other scraper manufacture in the world! period! their toll free number is 800-533-1893. They were actually selling parts to Reynolds for the last year that Reynolds was in business and Reynolds would put them in Reynolds boxes and ship to dealers as OEM parts!!!! So I assure you quality is not an issue, and if you want to know about PSPW parts quality you can call me and I will be happy to express my personal opinion about my experience with them. 912-657-9620 Stephen Plunk

Swamp rat

Hello Steve - this is Haywood from Royston . I was in Wrens looking for you a couple weeks ago. Good to hear where oyur at now.

SPLUNK

Occupation
EQUIPMENT SALES
Hey Haywood, how are you? still pushing dirt around I guess? I am still n Savannah and still pushing dirtpans, you need any???? Got plenty for sale!!!!

pipelinetrash09

Reynolds just opened there does Jan 4, 2010 and just started building pans yesterday (August 30, 2010) Talked to a design guy and said they are in full swing

SPLUNK

Occupation
EQUIPMENT SALES
If you think Reynolds is in full swing, call and try to order parts for your old Reynolds scrapers and see how long it takes to recieve them if you can get them at all, and what they cost!! They are double to triple the cost of KD & PSPW, and KD now has MOST if not all of the old Reynolds vendors suppying them with what would be considered OEM parts by the old Reynolds International company. In fact, the last 6 months of Reynolds International being in business before closing in December 2009, they were buying parts from KD Sales and packaging those parts in Reynolds Original Parts boxes as Reynolds OEM Parts and sending them to customers and dealers.
This new company is a garbage truck body company and has zero experience in the scraper industry. Hiring a person from Reynolds, who should have retired years ago, will not make this company what it was, It will never again be number one, and be lucky to survive at all!, in my opinion.

I think the fact that they call themselves the oldest and largest on their web site is a joke! They are now Reynolds llc owned and operated by people who have no experience in scraper manufacturing and are building their scrapers in Mexico not in the USA like they cliam on the web site.
I for one will not be fooled!

CRABTREE MFG

Occupation
Owner of Crabtree Manufacturing
Hey Southern Delta we have one used Crabtree CS2112 with very low hours on the lot that just came off lease. That's the largest used scraper we have right now but we're building new ones everyday!

SPLUNK

Occupation
EQUIPMENT SALES
I also have IMC 225 25 yd scrapers used in stock and a Rome 20E used, and several 2112 Deere scrapers if that will help?

SPLUNK

Occupation
EQUIPMENT SALES
Moving onward and upward, Have taken a sales position with the worlds leading manufacture of high horse power tractor equipment, Rome Plow. We are not only building Disk harrows, chissel plows, field cultivators, and sub soilers for up to 800 hp tractors, but we are now producing a full line of high quality, high performance dirt scoops for high horse power as well as finish scrapers foe agriculture. We will now win the price war, but noone will beat or product quality and durability! I learned alot from my IMC customers and will be applying those lessons learned to new scraper production at Rome.

Hogitall

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Buyer and Sales
I have a 14 yard Crab tree scraper for sale. FYI Get at me.

EatsCookies

I am looking to buy what appears to be a Reynolds frame cylinder, part no 1022953/979. When I go to the pullscraperparts.com website, it identifies this cylinder as 6 x 12. When I go to the pspwllc.com website, it identifies this same cylinder as 5 x 12. Does anybody have any info on this?