• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Reclamite Pavement Preservation & Maintenance

mike_legere

Reclamite® Rejuvenating Emulsion

Often used as a construction seal for brand new asphalt surfaces in order to seal in-depth to prevent asphalt stripping and other water induced damage from day one. The application results in tight waterproof asphalt, better compaction, stronger cold joints, sealed segregated areas, as well as improved flexibility. Cracking is postponed, asphalt becomes more resilient and lasts longer especially with additional maintenance seals every 5-7 years. We can prove the cost effectiveness of this type of program.

Reclamite® can also be used as a maintenance seal on older oxidized and ravelling cracked pavements as a means to cost effectively lengthen the service life.

www.superiorroadproducts.com

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Mike is this just a shameless plug for your product or are you seriously interested in the Forums?

Take a moment to read the Forum rules located here -

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...Equipment-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Specifically this section -

Advertising of goods and services are not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may start one introductory thread explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

This thread is your "freebie".

Ben Witter

I really wish this forum was policed somewhat as well as others I frequent. Guys like this would be tossed and the thread deleted.
Of course other forums always move threads to the correct spot if they are post in the wrong section too.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Mr. Witter, we tend to err on the side of exchanging information. Our members may benefit from learning of new products or services which is what our forum is all about. There's a fine line between informing and soliciting and we do our best to determine which is which. I'm extremely grateful for the job our Moderators do here, I'm sorry they don't meet your expectations.....