• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Random thoughts

Welder Dave

Have to see if Chevron has Cat TO-4 spec. oil easily available. Mostly I see Chevron engine oils in stores but not transmission or hyd. fluids. There is a bulk Chevron dealer though. Have to check and see if they have it and if anybody could buy just a pail or you need a commercial account.

Bluox

Have to see if Chevron has Cat TO-4 spec. oil easily available. Mostly I see Chevron engine oils in stores but not transmission or hyd. fluids. There is a bulk Chevron dealer though. Have to check and see if they have it and if anybody could buy just a pail or you need a commercial account.
I believe Chevron calls it drive train oil.
The dealers down here have no trouble selling to any one .
Bad Bob

Honcho

Extensioner tank wanted, New Holland B115B 2012 year issue, Iveco engine. vin *FNHB115BNCHH04305*

Honcho

A pic of extteamly dangerous fitter work. I was very nervous, thinking of what we are gonna do if walls collaps. Ten feet deep. And high voltage cabels near at the both sides.IMG_20221220_113658.jpg

joe--h

Extensioner tank wanted, New Holland B115B 2012 year issue, Iveco engine. vin *FNHB115BNCHH04305*

What is an "Extensioner tank" ?

Joe H

Honcho

Thanks for respond guys, I have a 50% discount for Language mistakes for ,I'm not a local.
I found one here, but the seller is very greedy and asks $ 250 for a piece of plastic ****. I installed an expander from a Russian engine, but the pressure of the relief valve does not match. It is possible to work until winter, but the problem needs to be solved before summer.

Honcho

Thanks Swetz, Now having part number I guess I may find it here, cause I had a wrong part №//.

Honcho

When my expander burst, I was lucky that a jet of antifreeze hit the cylinder head and I noticed steam from under the hood. If it had burst on the other side, the liquid would have just gone away and I would have noticed too late.

Honcho

Thanks fellas I ve found an expansion tank much lower price here, than dealer offers. But I see that the price list back there in USA is much higher, than here. I thought that it is lower. Just care to check, here is a net spare parts shop. Emex.ru . devide price on 65 and you get a dollar price. But ofcourse delivery price might be much higher than the part price itself.