• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

R/C D9R dozer

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
Going to the Cabin Fever Expo in York Pa. this weekend to show the dozer and scraper. Hope to see some of you there.

dirtdevil13

Hi, i have nealy finished my own rc d11r project, ill upload pics when i get time, its 2ft wide and 3ft long by 1ft heigh and weighs 150 pounds.... im looking to build a winch like yours is yours fully functional?? if so can you recomend anywhere that sells geared motors???

Best regards Joe.

dirtpusher9

Occupation
blademan
Looking forward to seeing your 11. Yes the winch does work. I used a gear motor and planetary out of a cordless screwdriver and then geared down more on top of that. It will pull a John Deere riding mower.

td9clyde

Occupation
Owner operator
Hi, i have nealy finished my own rc d11r project, ill upload pics when i get time, its 2ft wide and 3ft long by 1ft heigh and weighs 150 pounds.... im looking to build a winch like yours is yours fully functional?? if so can you recomend anywhere that sells geared motors???

Best regards Joe.

any corless drill or screwdriver motors would work