• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PVC pipe Repairing

Adambrain

I want to learn few things about PVC pipe repairing, is there any on who can help me out? i am a plumber by profession.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Ha TD!

Yeah Adambrain what would you like to know? I'm no plumber but I've welded some pipe together.:D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
TD you still owe me a few cases of barley soda.:D

td25c

Two cases of Michelob Ultra and I'll pay the interest off with a case of Hamm's :D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
No interest charged my friend, I ain't no damn banker.:cool:

:D

Hobbytime

I want to learn few things about PVC pipe repairing, is there any on who can help me out? i am a plumber by profession.
your a plumber by profession and you come to a heavy equipment forum to learn how to fix pvc pipe?? id say you have more problems than you know...:eek:

td25c

Then again where better to ask a pluming repair question then from the dirt guy's that dig them up .:D

digger242j had an interesting one not to long ago . https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/threads/another-pressure-pipe-discussion.67964/

Not to mention the plumber forums are not near as helpful as Heavy Equipment Forums . Quite a few talented folks here from all the trades .

Lay down the problem & someone will come up with a good solution , might cost ya a few cases of barley soda :)

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Then again where better to ask a pluming repair question then from the dirt guy's that dig them up .:D

Well that's what I thought as well.:cool:

Now I really want to hear what kind of help the OP needs.;)

td25c

Dual citizenship ? No probably not .........

At least we got you another spam customer digger . :D

Hobbytime

digger242j had an interesting one not to long ago . https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/threads/another-pressure-pipe-discussion.67964/

Not to mention the plumber forums are not near as helpful as Heavy Equipment Forums . Quite a few talented folks here from all the trades .

Lay down the problem & someone will come up with a good solution , might cost ya a few cases of barley soda :)
how about some good old celery tonic.....???:)