• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pullpan's Gallery

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
What's the story on the last picture? Is that 4 turbos on the engine??? Any idea of the power specs and what make it is? What is it used for?

I've never seen turbos mounted on their side before if that's what I'm seeing here.

9420pullpan

What's the story on the last picture? Is that 4 turbos on the engine??? Any idea of the power specs and what make it is? What is it used for?

I've never seen turbos mounted on their side before if that's what I'm seeing here.

I think he had 3 trucks there all of them were unreal! i was talking to the driver for a while and from what he said the guy who tunes these engines and designs them is an former GM engineer

YouTube - Bloomsburg PA Fair Tractor Pulls 2007 Kenworth

here are some more vids from that event

Last edited:

D155

Occupation
Rental Agent
Most gas lines aren't very deep. The 30" line I worked on in 2001 had only about 5 foot of cover.

D155

Occupation
Rental Agent
In the pic where pullpan is digging under himself, I would say that is 8 or 9 feet deep.