• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of your Backhoe!!!!!

hempo23

Occupation
Backhoe contractor
Current BHL, -05 Case 695 SR1 some 4000 hour on it. Bought as a used. Works well. Engcon tiltrotator with proportional controls on the backhoe and multipurpose bucket (4-in-1) in loader. Has also twin controls so you can drive it facing reverse.

Attachments

• Case 695sr.jpg
    Case 695sr.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 2,290
  • Case 695sr.2.jpg
    Case 695sr.2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,172
  • Case 695sr.3.jpg
    Case 695sr.3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,103

DGODGR

If I remember correctly Case and New Holland are owned by the same company. That machine looks like a re-badged New Holland. I'm not sure what engines come in New Hollands. The last time I ran one was when New Holland started making the Ford backhoes. The still had the same engines, that came in the Fords, at that time but the machine was labeled New Holland. The Cases here in the US have a Cummins designed engine. I have not heard of those being put in the Cases in Europe, since they started selling re-badged New Hollands.
Nice looking machine for 4, 000 hours.

aussiejd510

that's a pretty sick looking backhoe hempo! my uncle died a few months ago and my father now has his John Deere 510 ( made in 1980 ). it's bigger than some of the machines I see here, but it's no monster. has a BIG 4 cyl diesel ( 270 cu. in. or 4.4L engine ). my father reckons its 5 ton, but according to stats i have been reading, its more like 8.7 ton. needs a few small things doing and hose fixed and one ram is a bit dodgy, but aside from that it's all apples. will post pics when I can.

FerminAguilar

Occupation
Representation of businnes
I am peruviam I looking a mechanic or one contact for help me and mi enterprise for buy a machine exactly one backhole cat 420D, I need contact with a mechanic with experience in heavy machinery. Please write to : fermin.aguilar.b@gmail.com PD: Sorry for my bad letter.

cat980

COPPA
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
diggerdave those new cases sure came a long way aint like them old 580se anymore

JS580SL

Occupation
operator
Be hittin 5,000hrs by the end of the month, dont look to bad after a good powerwashing.........

Attachments

• 001-6.jpg
    001-6.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,820

JS580SL

Occupation
operator
Need to the boss trade it in for a shiny new Super M series 3 or wait till next year, I hear a 580N series is in the works...? Hear no more ductile iron booms, going to be boxed design now...

Digga Dave

Occupation
Senior operator - Local Government
My 428C ready for highway travel.
CAT 428C (on trailer).JPG

D11N sitting beside my rather small 428CD11N (BULLDOZER) AND 428C(BACKHOE).JPG

cat980

COPPA
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
hey guys how about if we get some pic of your backhoe in transport like on a trailer reday to go to the next job

Digga Dave

Occupation
Senior operator - Local Government
Isuzu FTR 900 (medium) would be the current version of whats pictured.

Komatsu WB97S in combo.JPG

However we will be upgrading shortly as this truck is just not a safe match for the trailer set up. I have also ditched the 428C in favour of a Kobota KX080-3 excavator which lowers my GVM by about 2 tonnes. FVM 1400 (long) would be the preferred next purchase but we'll have to wait and see how business pans out.

Komatsu WB97S on trailer.JPG

The hoe is a Komatsu WB97S "Utility", a totally useless machine. We had it for a week on trial and none of the boys liked it at all. We eventually purchased a CAT 432E and are very glad we did.