• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

people who understand pump well come in

Yellow

Guys i need help for CAT main pump content where can i find it? Its under which category will it be placed at in the parts catalog?

sultan

Guys i need help for CAT main pump content where can i find it? Its under which category will it be placed at in the parts catalog?

What model machine? Year? S/N?

For paper catalogs:
I'd think that it would be pretty easy to find in the parts catalog. Flip through the sections and thoroughly flip through any hydraulics related sections. You'd probably be able to find any pump you're looking for in under 5 minutes if your catalog is complete.

For electronic catalog:
Just search "Pump" and look at your results.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I'm quite sure there is a Cat dealer in Singapore who can help. If you are looking for someone outside the Cat dealer network to help you then you must provide more information on what you are looking for.

Keep in mind that only a few Cat dealers have access to pump parts in the first place. The pumps used in excavators are generally set up to be sold as exchange units. They generally have to be adjusted on a dynomometer before they are installed on the machine. Most of the parts books for Cat excavators that I have seen do not include a break down for the pump parts.

Yellow

I'm quite sure there is a Cat dealer in Singapore who can help. If you are looking for someone outside the Cat dealer network to help you then you must provide more information on what you are looking for.

Keep in mind that only a few Cat dealers have access to pump parts in the first place. The pumps used in excavators are generally set up to be sold as exchange units. They generally have to be adjusted on a dynomometer before they are installed on the machine. Most of the parts books for Cat excavators that I have seen do not include a break down for the pump parts.

John what i need is this, do help me if any of the members here understand ya. Sorry about if, i am very new to this spare parts thingy *** hope that i can pass down the "knowledge" from you guys to my junior in future.

Allright, so let me explain this, i have the "CAT software" called the SIS. And i have another one for the "Komatsu Software" What i couldnt understand from CAT SIS, its more complicated than Komatsu's ones. So if you guys happen to have both of it, for Komatsu's ones, we are able to see the main pump's contents of its seals (contents needed for assembly of seal kits for main pumps mostly orings and back up ring) from the part book, however for CAT SIS, where can i get this from CAT SIS?

And secondly, i hope someone help me on this also. Lets take a look for example, a Komatsu PC200 uses Kawasaki pumps (HPV112) lets say its the correct pump model used. So should i get the content from PC200 komatsu catalog for the main pump or should i get from Kawasaki HPV112 content for mechanics who needs it?

Thanks a million for the help :) Have a great day !

Yellow

John what i need is this, do help me if any of the members here understand ya. Sorry about if, i am very new to this spare parts thingy *** hope that i can pass down the "knowledge" from you guys to my junior in future.

Allright, so let me explain this, i have the "CAT software" called the SIS. And i have another one for the "Komatsu Software" What i couldnt understand from CAT SIS, its more complicated than Komatsu's ones. So if you guys happen to have both of it, for Komatsu's ones, we are able to see the main pump's contents of its seals (contents needed for assembly of seal kits for main pumps mostly orings and back up ring) from the part book, however for CAT SIS, where can i get this from CAT SIS?

And secondly, i hope someone help me on this also. Lets take a look for example, a Komatsu PC200 uses Kawasaki pumps (HPV112) lets say its the correct pump model used. So should i get the content from PC200 komatsu catalog for the main pump or should i get from Kawasaki HPV112 content for mechanics who needs it?

Thanks a million for the help :) Have a great day !

Let take example i need the CAT 320C Excavators main pump details.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
What I'm trying to tell you is that only certain companies have access to pump information. Unless you have the accepted password in SIS you will not get any information on Cat pumps. You might be able to get information on the Cat pump supplier if you can figure that out but I doubt it.

The Komatsu pumps are not built by Kawasaki.

Yellow

What I'm trying to tell you is that only certain companies have access to pump information. Unless you have the accepted password in SIS you will not get any information on Cat pumps. You might be able to get information on the Cat pump supplier if you can figure that out but I doubt it.

The Komatsu pumps are not built by Kawasaki.

Yupp John its by HPV series, what i dont understand is this. Whats the different between the part book by Komatsu linkone on the main pump kits and the HPV content of it? Which one should i see John? :beatsme

Thanks hope you can guide me on this.