• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC450-10 Hydraulic Schematic

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I'm looking for a hydraulic schematic for a Komatsu PC450-10. I would be grateful for just being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks,

John C.

excavator

Hey John, I assume you're looking for a PC490-10, correct? I have one in a PDF manual but so far have not been able to download just the schematics to send to you. It wants to download and send the entire 1850 page manual and of course that's to big to email. If I put it in dropbox are you able to deal with that? It's been a while since I've used dropbox but I'm sure I can remember how to do it. I'm going to be out for the afternoon but can try to deal with it early this evening.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I have drop box and I think I can down load from there.

I appreciate the offer and any time you spend on doing this:)

John C.