• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

PC220-7 right track slow

rockfall

Note: Sorry for the wrong title. Its a PC210-8 not PC220-7

Hi,

I have a PC210-8 2009. Made in UK. Recently I noticed the right track and the hydraulic breaker gets slow after 2 hours of work. The hydraulic temp is normal. Dont know for some reason the right track pressure shows 320 bars while the hydraulic breaker shows 90 bars which should be around 150 bars.

I have replaced all the 3 solenoids on the pump and 2 on the main control valve.

Any ideas

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You should probably pull filters and cut them apart for inspection. I would also drain the final drive oil looking for sparkly specs.

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
As far as the hammer goes, I'd be looking at that 2 stage.
In regards to travel, how are your tracks? Is there correct sag? Is floor clean around the pedals? Let's start simple.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Attached may help
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• H2 Diagnose weak crawlers.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 12

rockfall

Two stage relief valve of two stage solenoid in the solenoid valve under the control valve. Checked what you mentioned. They are OK. There are two safety relief valves of on the other side of the hammer line block section with some markings on it. Can I increase pressure from there also.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You should be checking the reason for the problem before cranking on relief valves to increase pressures. Maybe pull the safety relief cartridges to see if they are all intact inside. You might find a piece of the inner workings of the hammer inside one of them.