• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Overload of the Day

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
View attachment 306896

This never would have crossed my mind to do...
Next door to the house my aunt owned. Her garage is in the picture. I once considered cutting down a bus for a backhoe hauler. Many have the perfect suspension. Decking them over would be the biggest challenge. You can buy them dirt cheap, fresh out of service. They have been well maintained & inspected thoroughly.

Truck Shop

Was it a suicide attempt? I mean, how do you manage to fit the truck through that gap?
When I was towing, putting up with gawkers, theorists, and just general public with ideas of
how it happened and how to clean it up never ended.
What happened to that Sysco driver--is the reason this statement exists--------------------------
{SH!T HAPPENS}---Especially when you least expect it!

Spud_Monkey

Occupation
Decommissioned
I’m excited, the more I learn and see what’s happening. I’m going to stack some cheddar. My phone is blowing up from new customers this week.

Plenty of opportunities for everyone.

Welders, fitters, cooks, laborers, drivers, housekeepers, parts counter pros, occupational medicine, HE Techs, operators, rental housing, sparkies, plumbers, prostitutes, Primary care providers, strippers, tank farm operators, pilots-fixed wing & rotary, safety guys, warehouse, outside sales, hot shot outfits, tow truck & recovery, spill response, drillers, roughnecks, NDT Techs, light duty mechs, blasters,……
Sign me up, no less than $75 an hour and I will run any heavy equipment. I want two on two off, with at least 12 hour shifts.

digger doug

Occupation
Thrash-A-Matic designer
There are several manuf's, many for sleds:

cfherrman

There are several manuf's, many for sleds:

Those are gin poles and a winch, not a rack

Cool link

materthegreater

Next door to the house my aunt owned. Her garage is in the picture. I once considered cutting down a bus for a backhoe hauler. Many have the perfect suspension. Decking them over would be the biggest challenge. You can buy them dirt cheap, fresh out of service. They have been well maintained & inspected thoroughly.

I worked for a guy that has one of those. We called it "Buck". I think he's trying to sell it. We used to haul a mini excavator and CTL at the same time with it.