• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Our D9H

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrParts

This is our 1979 Cat D9H after it had a bath. Not bad looking for a 34 year old dozer

Attachments

• IMG_2435_1.JPG
    IMG_2435_1.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,148
  • IMG_2436_1.JPG
    IMG_2436_1.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_2437_1.JPG
    IMG_2437_1.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,094
  • IMG_2438_1.JPG
    IMG_2438_1.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 1,130

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Nice bit of kit....i wonder what that old seat feels like....i was on an old one once and that hurt my arse....ended up bringing a piece of foam to sit on..still not comfortable... but still a nice d8...yours looks very nice

Multiracer

Occupation
Owner/ operator
Still seeing yellow paint on the blade surface suggest very low hours or was it re-painted ?
Nice looking machine.
Ron

UrParts

We only bought it before Christmas for an overseas customer who then backed out of the deal and left us with it. I'm not too upset though as she is so nice. I'm sure someone else will come along for it. I will probably leave the pads as they are and let the next owner change them if they want. We didn't repaint it ourselves but I think it was done a few years ago. The old machines really just keep going and going. I think this dozer will still be working somewhere in the world in 20 years time.

DPete

Looks good and well cared for. Always like to see people take pride in their equipment

tctractors

Nice looking tractor, but the blade is hooked up incorrectly in the bottom blocks where its hitched to the push frame.

ROGER482

Occupation
Director
Now that is tidy, cannot see our's looking like that at that age.......you sure it aint been in a shed for 20 yrs:)

Last edited:

tctractors

Well after the blade gets put square it might be worth fitting the 1 track on the correct way to make it look the part???

I love the Wing Mirror, this could be handy

Last edited:

oregon96pd

Well after the blade gets put square it might be worth fitting the 1 track on the correct way to make it look the part???

I love the Wing Mirror, this could be handy

And replace the guard next to the sprocket......
Wonder how long it took em to figure out where to put all the cat decals, only sixteen of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.