• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Oops

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
"Bindare-don-dat " ... not very funny at all, especially if your machine don't 'ave swing boom ...luckily I had my large skid to dig enough out to swing the house and assist lifting ..... its all in a days work ....chalk one up to experience !

jkiser96

Occupation
Concrete truck driver / business owner
Did you really think you were going to make it?

I was only using the 2' bucket which I have done several times. I was ripping the old tile out & it just got a little crooked with the pulling & the bank gave way.

CATcountry

Occupation
Really?
In AZ a guy I was working for did the same thing with his 200lc deere used my 430 to push dirt under his tracks without hitting the gas main (natural) or the water main we were installing and without him picking up the boom into the power lines. It was fun. just thought I'd share a non-mini incident with y'all.
Frank

strott

Occupation
Mini Excavator and dumper operator
^^That must of been like yoga for excavators!! - machines twisting and contorting like a pretzel trying to miss all those obstacles!!^^