• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Old Venco Truck Crane

skyking1

Yes the swing is the thing. You never can get level so that you have an easy time going either way.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Really, you do want a power boom lift.

In a lot of cases it would have been better without those things. Someone would have had to get something that was adequate to pick something then.

crane operator

I would like to have some kind of a crane that could lift a 1000 pounds and be used on my flatbed truck at the front of the bed . I have thougt about building one . I want a winch and power swing but it dosent need a power boom lift. I would also like to be able to remove it if i needed to.

For $300 or so- maybe one of these would work? 6 bolts to get it on and off. I think you could rig up some kind of power swing, or a gear reduction hand chain drive swing.

Myself I think I'd look for a take off service crane, but this would work if you're in no hurry.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200672545_200672545

pickup crane 1.jpg