• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

new welding guy

ADMSWELDING

Occupation
CERTIFIED WELDER/UNION SHEETMETAL WORKER LOCAL 17
Hi everyone my name is bill i work as a union sheetmetal worker for 15 yrs out of the boston local.Ialso run a 1 man welding co. in my spare time or when i,m laid off.I repair heavy equipment,dump trucks snow plows etc,etc,etc.I have beenwelding since i was 13 and started my own co. in 1995.Currently i,m working at fenway park on renovation of there .406 club.attached is a photo of my rig and me welding.Feel free to ask anything i can help anyone here i will to the best of my knowledge. THE END :rolleyes:

Attachments

• f-550.jpg
    f-550.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 193
  • WeldingStuff.jpg
    WeldingStuff.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

ADMSWELDING

Occupation
Thru the plowsite forum i also plow snow with my trucks.i love working on buckets and hvy equip.

ADMSWELDING

Occupation
thanks brl its a pleasure to be here . hoping i can help some people out here .

farmerted44

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
:notworthy :notworthy i do most of my welding by mixing those two tubes together! :slomo just kiddin...welcome!
hey steve how about them steelers!!!!!!!!!!!! :usa :usa