• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

New guy here............

aosteelheader

Occupation
Operating Engineers Local 701
I was told about this forum a couple months ago and started reading it pretty regularly. I like what I see. The people here seem helpful and knowledgable.
I really enjoy looking at photos of other jobsites and equipment from all over the country and world. It seems there's a lot more ways to move dirt than just the way we do it here in Southern OR.

I don't have a lot of job pictures, but will put up some when I get a chance.
AO

catskinner 10

Occupation
Retired Operator/Master Mechanic 55Yr Member IUOE
Been Lurking here way to Long.
Figured I better sign up and join this great group of folks.
Heck I might even be able to help some younger guy's n gal's.
I started out on a D4 5U,ATC(case)600 Terra-Trac,Ford TO-30 hoe,Koehring 205 dragline. Wow long time ago!
TGP
38 Yr member IUOE 520

Bellboy

COPPA
Occupation
Student
I say welcome to you, catskinner 10. And, once you guys have finished sussing out the forums, your comments are more than appreciated. But, I say: 'I say' so as not to get the p*** from the more senior members.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums catskinner 10! :drinkup

catskinner 10

Occupation
Retired Operator/Master Mechanic 55Yr Member IUOE
Thanks countryboy!

Thought maybe I P***ed off somebody,after reading bellboy's post.
TGP

38 yr member IUOE 520

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Thanks countryboy!

Thought maybe I P***ed off somebody,after reading bellboy's post.
TGP

38 yr member IUOE 520

I have no idea what Bellboy meant in the post above. Maybe he could enlighten us.

But no, you haven't pissed anyone off. :)

Lashlander

Hey Catskinner10, sorry for the confusion! I should have welcomed you before I asked my question. I apologize. :drinkup

Still waiting Bellboy?:confused:

tmc_31

Occupation
Sports Lighting Contractor
Hi all,

I too have been lurking here for about 3 weeks, thought I better join in as I need some help with my skid loader. I am a Sports Lighting contractor in Texas. I go all over the Southwest US installing Lighting at baseball, football, soccer (etc.) fields. Been in business now for about 10 years.

I have a 2000 New Holland LX565 (bought used) and a 2001 New Holland TND-70D Tractor with a loader and a Bradco 3509 back hoe (bought new) that I use in my business.

I have already gotten a lot out of this forum, thanks for all your interesting and informative posts.

Tim