• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need Opinions

Delmer

Your should be You are/ you're.

sorry if that's not what you're looking for?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Love the concept. Need more photos of family to speed this up a bit and some drama to start with. Maybe a big pick with a lot of people around:)

mitch504

I agree w/ John C. You need a little more drama at the start, I was going to suggest maybe a snap of somebody doing something not bright, but that might be embarrassing for your victim (err, subject). A critical pick, or him doing something you really need to keep your head out of your behind for, would be good.

Oh, btw, I applaud your decision to keep your own face out of the video, that keeps it much more pleasant.
Mitch

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You also might try to cut down the time the scenes are on screen. Generally three to four and a half seconds works well for still photos. Most of yours are running seven seconds. Seven seconds works well when there is motion or something happening in the audio. The audio at the end is a nice touch.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Oh, btw, I applaud your decision to keep your own face out of the video, that keeps it much more pleasant.
Mitch

Me too, since Tiny's not making a horror movie..:tong

mitch504

I really like this one. The only thing I can say is you might want to dwell on that first pic for about one more second, I didn't recognize the capsized crane the first time I watched it.

oarwhat

I'm with Mitch504. I had to go back and figure out what was happening in the first picture. You need to see the accident clearly in those few seconds. I'd try another picture. Other than that is was great.