• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Need AC wiring schematic for a CAT 259D Compact Track Loader

gggraham

Occupation
Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
I guess my question would be what is wrong with the A/C system? Is the system fully charged? Compressor or Fan not working? More details and possibly someone will have an answer for you.

Cpaine

The condenser does not have its own fan as it is mounted on the back door of the machine and simply has air pulled in from the main hydraulic driven fan.

MrJRC

i am charged up. But the ac clutch is not getting any power… possible the relay? I found the high pressure switch pink wire has continuity to ground

bmayn

I have a 259d3 ser.cw904131 and am having the same issue, where compressor isn't getting power from pink wire. Did you ever figure out the issue? Could you send me the schematic? Thanks

AO299D

I find on d series if the 2 pressure sensors by compressor have continuity then u know it's charged yet then I've seen the temp switch fail in heater box under feet and if those sensors are open then the most likely spot for it to leak is the hose going out to condenser where rear door pivots all the time

Angry Mike

I have a 259d3 ser.cw904131 and am having the same issue, where compressor isn't getting power from pink wire. Did you ever figure out the issue? Could you send me the schematic? Thanks
Check the thermostatic swith 2 wire harness. The pins commonly go bad